Due to a trick of lighting in my last post...it looks like I was wearing a shimmery tee with my old beat-up bootcuts. The problem NOW is that I'm now dying for a shimmery tee...and based on the comments, I'm not the only one.
Also, many of you have recommended some really cool track pant/trouser hybrids after seeing how cute Rachel looked in hers...so CLEARLY a shopping post is in order. (Let the record show that I am NOT the only shopping enabler here.)
Here we go!
2. Patterson J Kincaid Foiled Tee, on sale for $45 at 6pm
3. Nic + Zoe Shimmer Tee, $78 at Zappos
4. Vince Camuto V-Neck Foiled Tee, $59 at Nordstroms
5 Vince Camuto Metallic Slouchy Tee, on sale for $35 at Lord and Taylor
Which is your favorite? I love the wash of #2 from Patterson J Kincaid - a perfect blend of old-gray-tee and shimmer...but I really prefer a v-neck. I just wish Eileen Fisher's (#1) had a lower neckline (and price)...perhaps if you size up? But for only $35, it's hard to beat #5.
1. WAYF Track Pants, $58 at Nordstroms
2. RVCA Jersey Knit Pant, on sale for $30 at Piperlime
3. Topshop Clutter Moth Print Pants, $70 at Nordstroms
4. Sweatpants with Zippers, $35 at H&M
5. Terry Drawstring Loungers, $40 at Gap
Is is just me, or is this pair ever-so-slightly reminiscent of the $300 Thakoon sweatery knit ones? Hmmmm....