After a while, all statement necklaces begin to look the same: a big 'ol jumble of stuff. But as promised, here are ten of my favorites, all under $100 (most are around $40). These are the ones that still caught my eye, even after my head exploded from an overabundance of gem.
2. House of Harlow 1960 5 Station Necklace in red, $75
3. Panacea Crystal Collar Necklace, $48 at Nordstroms
4. Chasca Necklace, $58 at Anthropologie
5. Blue Mondrain Bib Necklace, $38 at Bauble Bar
6. Spring St. Design Group 'Drama' Necklace, $32 at Nordstroms
7. Noir Weave Bib, $36 at Bauble Bar
9. Multistone Slider Cord Necklace, $45 at Express
Um. I promised ten. And that was only nine. Here's one more:
Cara Accessories Roped Necklace, $42 at Nordstroms
I'm totally intriuged by this little sparkler. I had originally deleted it from the list...but then I keep going back for more. This might actually be my new favorite? Sigh. Fickle, I know. THIS is why I've been searching for a new statement necklace for years. I'm totally overwhelmed by choice. OMG.
ps. Have you heard of Bauble Bar? Holy MAMA. It's page after page of fun little necklaces...most priced oh-so-cheap. If you are not feeling my picks above, check them out. But be warned: it's addicting.